By ordering in bulk, prices are guaranteed LOWER than any other seller in LYN (so far) as I have yet to find any sellers that offer the price I will be offering
I will be bringing in the Canon 24-105mm Lens Mug ( 4th & 5th Generation ) Stainless steel interior mug ONCE MOQ IS ACHIEVED.
Now, what's the difference between 4th or 5th generation??
The answer is, there ain't much difference actually....the body of the cup is still the same, the oni difference is the cap of the lens.. You will notice that the 4th generation mug's cap is the petal-styled Lens Hood whereas the 5th generation's cap is featuring the common cap-opener in most thermos flask we use, which means the cap can open in a small hole on top to drink it instantly.
For those who don't understand my noob english, here's the pictures
Canon 24-105mm 4th Generation Stainless Steel Coffee Mug




Canon 24-105mm 5th Generation Stainless Steel Coffee Mug



Both types of mugs are the same size. Both can contain approx. 400ml of liquid.
Right now in normal thread outside sells at this price but its with plastic ingredient/interior. I can't stress enough and reminding You that the one I'm bringing is with STAINLESS STEEL interior!
The first bulk will be opened today! And you can place your order now!!
MOQ : 20units. (once order reaches 20units, i will place my order and wait for the good news
Price : RM55 including FREE postage using PosLaju
( Buyers who plan to order more than 10units please PM me for better prices )
Location of Seller : Ipoh, Perak
COD : Ipoh, Kampar area, Cheras, Midvalley
Contact Method :
Reply in this thread,
PM me,
Mail to enterthe_matrix@hotmail.com (Please state you're from LYN)
H/P : 016-5080577 ( Only SMS, DON'T call )
: 016-3456980
Still On bro?
ReplyDeletewait, i don't understand. is this lens or what? o.o
ReplyDelete